The Sriprasit group was established in 1949 as a pharmaceutical importer. In 1975,
under the auspices of Sriprasit Pharma co., ltd. we entered the manufacturing realms. Later,
SPS Medical co., ltd. was established as a distributor for the local market.
In 2012, our new pharmaceutical production plant was built on a 24 - acre sized
property situated in the Krathumbaen district of Samutsakhon province with GMP certification
from the Thai FDA.
In March 2015, we were certified with International GMP-PIC/S by the Malaysian Ministry
of Health, a participating authority of the PIC/S as well as GMP-PIC/S from Thai FDA in October 2015.
To ensure the quality standard, our laboratory was certified with ISO 17025 by the
Bureau of Laboratory Quality Standards (BLQS) of the Department of Medical Sciences,
Ministry of Public Health.
We also take great pride in attaining the ISO 9001 : 2015 certification. This applies to
all elements involved in production and quality system.
Sriprasit Group is ready to step forward to serve domestic and international